sexta-feira, 2 de julho de 2010

O mundo sou eu

I am human flesh, stricken to life by a soul, born to the world. And I am unstoppable.

Nothing can measure my power, I am the greatest of them all! My strength is my will, the chance to fulfil my dreams! The body is just a means to, my gift is in my mind. I plunder knowledge wherever I go, you make me suffer but it only makes me harder. I cry, I shout and I fall... But none can match me, not the bull nor any of them all!

I can make it, I know I can. I'm great despite my downsides. My virtues put me in front of any single competitor and my love... my love for life, for knowledge, allows me to need no creditor. I have no obstacles, only puzzles build to enlarge my supremacy. With a mere thought I build bridges and burn whoever faces me.

Out of my way, I am crazed! The Fire of Youth will earn me my righteous place!

Nenhum comentário: